Online Casino Review Criteria
At Top Choice Casinos, we base our reviews on playing at a casino and the overall experience in relation to other online casinos. We are generally open minded when we enter into a review, however the first stage is always to check on the player forums and in casino affiliate circles for comments regarding reputation and treatment of players.
More often than not, if we find regular complaints regarding a casino, we will decline the opportunity to review that casino, or casinos associated with the same group, if relevant. Assuming all appears well on the forums, we will judge a casino on the following criteria in order of importance. The casino is then marked as played and casinos that satisfy our conditions are likely to be included on Top Choice casinos.
The criteria a casino must meet are as follows:
1. Does the casino process withdrawals withing a maximum of 48 hours?
2. Is the software in use certified by a widely recognised auditor or authority?
3. Are the Terms & Conditions for play (including bonus play) clearly displayed?
4. Has the casino (or group) been in operation for a minimum of 3 years?
5. Is the software 100% reliable?
6. Has the casino a history of retro-actively applying new Terms to existing customers?
The criteria a casino is then scored on are as follows:
1. Support response times and general treatment of a customer
2. Speed of payments to winning casino players
3. Fairness of Terms and Conditions
4. Flexibility in the Reverse Withdrawal period or the option to flush on request
5. Overall game play and ease of use of the software
8. Loyalty schemes
9. Restrictions on play and/or player registrations
10. Flexibility and range of deposit/withdrawal banking options