Online Casino Inclusion Policy
Our first step is to ensure a casino has a solid reputation on the user forums such as Casinomeister, Winneronline etc. If we find regular complaints regarding a casino, we will decline the opportunity to review that casino, or casinos associated with the same group, if relevant. We are not generally concerned with strict Bonus and Promotional terms and conditions providing these are very clearly displayed to the player and in no way ambiguous.
Please note that at the preent time, we do not review casinos that use proprietary software. We are also stricter with RTG or Playtech casinos and may engage in a due diligence prior to inclusion.
The criteria a casino must meet are as follows:
1. Does the casino process withdrawals withing a maximum of 48 hours?
2. Is the software in use certified by a widely recognised auditor or authority?
3. Are the Terms & Conditions for play (including bonus play) clearly displayed?
4. Has the casino (or group) been in operation for a minimum of 3 years?
5. Is the software 100% reliable?
6. Has the casino a history of retro-actively applying new Terms to existing customers?
To view details of the things we judge a casino on when reviewing, please see our page on ow we review an online casino.